“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him” (I Corinthians 2:9).
Have you ever tried to imagine what God might have in store for your future? No matter how great the dreams are that you may be able to come up with, God has more in store for you than you can even begin to imagine! It’s starts in this life and then carries over into the eternal life. God is a creative god and His thoughts and plans go way beyond our thoughts and plans. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has imagined what He has in store!
Let that encourage you today to dream bigger. Get your expectancy up. There’s nothing that you can come up with that is beyond God. He wants to see you rise higher and it starts with your thinking. Think bigger. Think expansive. God wants you to excel and go beyond where you are. He wants to see you fulfill the desires of your heart! Keep standing strong in faith, and dreaming big, and you will see the life of victory He has prepared for you!
What God Wants You to do Today.
1. Be Thankful. Give thanks for Today and for all you have. God’s Will for our life includes a constant spirit of gratitude regardless of our circumstances. When we choose to give thanks, even if our circumstances don’t improve, our perspective certainly will.
“This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-28
2. Don’t Worry. Refuse to let fear rob you of your peace. God is bigger than whatever you’re stressed about! Give your worries over to Him.
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.” Philippians 4:6
3. Seek God. He wants a relationship with you. He wants you to pursue His Kingdom because you will eternally be part of it.
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.” Matthew 6:33
4. Help Others. We live in a selfish world, but selfishness isn’t part of God’s plan for any of our lives. He wants us to care for others every chance we get.
“Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.” James 1:27
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10
5. Trust God. Every difficult circumstance in your life is something God will use for your good and His glory. He has great blessings in store for you. Trust Him and don’t give up!
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[i] have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. “ Jeremiah 29:11
I am often misunderstood about what I want in a man. It is not vanity I seek, for looks come and go. It is not wealth I expect, for when we die it all stays on Earth. It is ambition and passion. I want a man who strives to better his quality of life, amd mine as well. I want to feel inspired by his character and wisdom. I accept that such a man may not reside anywhere in my little world of Ontario, but I know he’s out there. Am I a fool for believing? Maybe, but the universe gives me whatever I ask for and I have asked for this man all my life. My patience is not in vain. #truelovewaits #patienceismyvirtue
Suck it up! It’s time to click on this week’s best links.
Haha I must try this😂😂
On Google figuring out tumblr’s sparkles.. anyone’s welcome to help